We are committed to delivering quality teaching to our students throughout COVID-19 disruptions.
The Department of Education continues to monitor, adapt and respond to the public health advice of Western Australia’s Chief Health Officer.
High caseload protocols help manage the higher number of cases, minimise transmission in schools and the communities, and safely reduce the number of staff and students considered a close contact.
Western Australian public schools are prepared with COVID-19 safe measures including:
- mandatory vaccination and third dose requirements for all school staff
- proof of vaccination for regular visitors to school sites in line with public health advice
- limiting large gatherings and events
- enhanced hygiene and other health and safety measures
- ventilation strategy, including air purifiers and CO2 monitors
- being ready to adapt and respond based on health advice
- continuity of teaching and learning.
Thank you for your understanding as we take the necessary steps to keep our school safe and open for learning.
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact the school on 9324 0700.