Our school provides access to online services provided by the Department of Education. These increase the range of teaching tools available to staff and enhance the learning opportunities available to students.
The Department’s online services currently provide:
- individual email accounts for all students and staff;
- access to the Internet, with all reasonable care taken by schools to monitor and control students’ access to websites while at school;
- access to online teaching and learning services such as web-conferencing, digital resources and online learning activities;
- access to online file storage and sharing services; and
- access to Portal services from home if the home computer is connected to the Internet.
The following computer and internet usage agreements for students, outline the expectations for behaviour and responsibility when working online in the school environment.